Download New Case Study:
Thinfilm Helps Korean Red Cross Improve Operations and Transparency with NFC Technology
Thinfilm's NFC solution facilitates exchange of goods for humanitarian aid, reducing the burden of manual transactions
- Record-keeping process for the 'Windmill of Hope' relief program was labor-intensive, affecting operational efficiency.
- Manual tracking process was potentially subject to inaccurate reporting and lack of transparency in the exchange of goods and services.
- The Korean Red Cross partnered with Thinfilm to replace the paper-based transaction process with NFC SpeedTap™ delivery tags.
- 20,000 NFC tags were deployed in the field to confirm delivery of relief-related goods, resulting in improved operational efficiency and transparency.
- Initial results show 90% increase in adoption of Thinfilm's NFC solution month-over-month, and 128% lift in tap rate over the same period.
Complete the form and click the "Submit" button to download the case study.